We are looking for an experienced gardener to maintain and develop a small working farm in the Southern Highlands of NSW. The successful applicant:
- Will operate and care for outdoor equipment and machinery
- Must have a green thumb and love physical outdoor work
- Must have an ‘I can fix it’ attitude and be results oriented
- Must be able to communicate and plan according to the needs of the farm
- Must be able to work independently
Experience and references required. Award wages will be paid to the successful applicant.
To apply, send a letter of application and CV to Geoff Jansz Farm
email@example.com or PO Box 281, BOWRAL NSW 2576.
Applications close 23rd May 2014.